*may contain one or two tiny, itsy, bitsy spoilers
1) Jet Li is ten pounds of kick-ass in a five pound bag.
2) Chuck Norris jokes are even funnier when said by Chuck Norris.
3) Charisma Carpenter’s boobs have indeed gotten huge-ish since Buffy.
4) Chuck Norris is seventy-fuckin’- two years old… still pretty bad-ass.
5) Danny Trejo is not in this movie; why isn’t Danny Trejo in this movie? He and Dolph Lundgren can have a hand-to-hand with their big blades. (A hand-to-hand fight, pervert. Get your mind out of the gutter!)
Schwarzenegger: “I’m out of ammo. I’ll be back.”
Willis: “You’ve been back enough. I’ll be back!”
Yes…that actually happened.
7) Almost half of the main characters can or will soon be able to qualify for Social Security. Only four of the guys on Barney Ross’s (Stallone) crew are under 50, not counting Gale…I mean, Liam Hemsworth… but the odds are not especially ever in his favor. (<— See what I did there?)
and did I mention
8) Holy shit, these 80’s movies guys look like been rode hard and put away wet!
Stallone: “That thing belongs in a museum.”
Schwarzenegger: “We all do.”
- Nicolas Cage Confirmed For ‘The Expendables 3′ (screenrant.com)